Collection of Information This website collects various types of information, such as:
– Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information etc., which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested.
– Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs. Please rest assured that this site shall only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide by way of surveys, completed membership forms, and emails. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested and any additional uses specifically provided on this site. Mississippi Cold Drip Coffee & Tea Company may have the occasion to collect non-personal anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race and religion, as well as the type of browser you are using, IP address, type of operating system, at a later time, that will assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
Use of Information Collected Mississippi Cold Drip Coffee & Tea Company may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from www.mscolddrip.com. Mississippi Cold Drip Coffee & Tea Company may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
Mississippi Cold Drip Coffee & Tea Company does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of its customer lists and/or names to any third parties. Mississippi Cold Drip Coffee & Tea Company may deem it necessary to follow websites and/or pages that their users may frequent in an effort to gleam what types of services and/or products may be the most popular to customers or the general public. Mississippi Cold Drip Coffee & Tea Company may disclose your personal information, without any prior notice to you, unless required to do in accordance to applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or required in an effort to:
– Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon Mississippi Cold Drip Coffee & Tea Company and/or its website;
– Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of Mississippi Cold Drip Coffee & Tea Company; and
– Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of www.mscolddrip.comand/or the general public.
Non-Marketing Purposes Mississippi Cold Drip Coffee & Tea Company greatly respects your privacy. We do maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in Mississippi Cold Drip Coffee & Tea Company products and services). In certain circumstances, we may use our website, newspapers, or other public means to post a notice.
Children Under Age of 13 Mississippi Cold Drip Coffee & Tea Company does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Security Mississippi Cold Drip Coffee & Tea Company shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to its offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control. The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications in an effort to build users’ trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of credit card and personal information.
Telephone Number: (601) 624-5708
Mailing Address: Mississippi Cold Drip Coffee & Tea Company 126 Keener Ave Jackson, Mississippi 39202