The best thing about Mississippi Cold Drip Coffee & Tea Co. products is that you can mix your drink the way you like it!
Did you create your own favorite Cold Drip mix? Send us your recipe at firstname.lastname@example.org!
COFFEE AND TEA DRINKS
Regular Ole Joe: A smooth and simple cup of plain delicious Mississippi Cold Drip coffee.
1/3 cup Coffee Concentrate (regular or flavored) and 2/3 cup milk
Ray au Lait: Our robust coffee partnered with the exact right amount of sweetness.
1/3 cup Coffee Concentrate, 2/3 cup milk, 2 tablespoons Ray au Lait
Chai Latte: Our Chai Concentrate is full of warm spices and is awesome served hot or cold.
1/5 cup Chai Concentrate, 4/5 cup milk
Dirty Chai: We love to sweeten our coffee with our Chai Concentrate – it’s a great balance of richness and flavor!
1/3 cup coffee, ¼ cup Chai, 2/3 cup milk
Chai-der: Cider gets spicy!
1/3 cup Chai concentrate, 1 cup apple cider. Heat two minutes in microwave.
Brown Sugar Simple Syrup: While it can be tough to mix brown sugar into coffee, Raymond found that this simple syrup was the perfect way to add a rich sweetness to his drinks.
Combine 1 cup water and 1 cup brown sugar in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, then let cool to room temperature and refrigerate.
Smoothie: Created by a fitness-enthusiast friend, this recipe is a great way to combine breakfast and your morning cup of Cold Drip!
1 scoop vanilla protein powder, ¼ cup coffee concentrate, 1 banana, 1 ½ tablespoons honey, 1 cup of ice, blend until smooth
Cold Drip Cubes: These cubes are the perfect way to keep from watering down your chilled cup of Cold Drip coffee or tea, or could be added to milk or cocktail for the perfect Cold Drip complement.
- Coffee: Combine ¾ cup coffee concentrate with 1½ cups of milk. Pour into an ice cube tray and freeze. For “Full Strength” coffee cubes, pour undiluted concentrate into ice cube tray and freeze!
- Tea: Combine ½ cup Chai Concentrate and 1½ cups of milk. Pour into an ice cube tray and freeze.
Coffee for a Crowd: Sometimes, you want a whole pot of coffee to share. Remember that Mississippi Cold Drip coffee and tea can be heated and reheated as many time as you need, so this recipe could also be perfect for making a big batch to leave in the fridge for yourself! Makes 6 cups of coffee.
Combine 2 cups (16 ounces) coffee concentrate with 4 cups milk. Heat over stove or serve cold over ice. Be sure to leave out the Ray au Lait so everyone can sweeten to taste!
Coffee Brunch Punch: This sweet and creamy punch is sure to please at any gathering! Recipe serves 18-22.
Combine 4 cups (32 ounces) of coffee concentrate, 10 cups of milk, 1 and ½ cups of Ray au Lait, and 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract. Chill. When ready to drink, top punch coffee mixture with 1 quart of vanilla ice cream, added in scoops.
- Praline au Lait: 1½ ounces Cathead Pecan Vodka, 1 ounce RumChata, splash of Mexican Coca-Cola, 1 “Full Strength” Cold Drip Coffee Cube. Serve over ice and top with whipped cream and chocolate shavings. Note: Mexican Coca-Cola can be found at specialty grocery stores, but can also be substituted by a regular Coca-Cola.
- Alcoholic Ray au Lait: 1½ ounces Cathead Vodka, 1 ounce Hoodoo Chicory Liquor, 3 ounces Coffee Concentrate, 1½ ounces brown sugar simple syrup, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract. Serve over ice and top with whipped cream.
- Iced Irish: 1½ ounces Jameson, ¾ ounce Kahlua, 3 ounces Coffee Concentrate. Serve over ice with whipped cream.
- Russian Ray: – 2 oz vodka, 1 oz coffee liquor, 1 oz Ray au Lait
- Hot Rum Chai-der: 1/4 cup Chai concentrate, 1.5 oz rum, 1 cup apple cider, Heat 2 minutes in microwave or serve over ice.
- Mississippi Cold Drip Vanilla Ice Cream by Ann Reeves
(Click above to see this recipe on our blog.)
- Ray au Lait Chip Cookies: Makes 12-16 cookies.
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine 1 box of yellow cake mix, 2 eggs, 1 cup of semisweet chocolate chips, ¼ cup of Canola oil, ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract, and ¼ cup of Ray au Lait.
- Shape in tablespoon-sized balls and place on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 14-18 minute